Banksy brings back the edge to The Simpsons (video)
For those of you who didn’t catch the new Simpsons episode this week, you probably missed on a great treat.
All I have to say is you will think about it twice next time you buy something ‘made in China’, specially Simpsons merchandise…
LOL: Cooking show contestant barfs after trying own food (video)
I don’t know how I missed this moment of reality TV gold…
Looks like this Thursday, during the premiere episode of TLC tailgate cooking show Kick Off Cook Off, the judges invited a contestant to eat her own food. She choked and retched into a trash can.
She deserves it for trying to invent ‘mushi’…
Depressing: Little Jake from Two and a Half Man signs $7M two year contract
Angus T. Jones, the 16-year-old actor who plays Charlie Sheen’s nephew and Jon Cryer’s son on the smash CBS sitcom Two and a Half Men, has inked a two season, 52-episode contract bumping his salary up to $300,000 per episode.
That means Angus is guaranteed a whopping $7.8 million over the next two seasons.
Life is sad.
Human decency no longer exists: Mother told on live TV missing daughter was killed (video)
I never thought I would say this, but reality TV has hit new low: An Italian mother whose anguish over her missing daughter gripped the nation for weeks was told on live TV that her the teenager had been slain, allegedly by the girl’s uncle, whose house was hosting the show.
Concetta Serrano, looking like she was in shock, murmured “my brother-in-law is innocent,” and “I can’t believe it” as she sat in the dining room of the uncle’s house.
The TV anchor of a popular show about missing person cases on RAI state TV told her late Wednesday night the breaking news that “one of the persons” being interrogated by police in Taranto, southern Italy, had allegedly confessed to killing Sarah Scazzi, 15, and that the body had been found.
While much of the nation watched, calls were made to the cell phone of the uncle, Michele Misseri, who, along with his wife, Serrano’s sister, had been interrogated for hours and was still being questioned.
Misseri didn’t answer. At one point someone telephoned the mother, who went pale. She then asked the TV show’s reporter at the uncle’s house if the news was true, La Repubblica daily quoted the anchor, Federica Sciarelli, as saying.
“At that point we told her, ‘Ma’am, perhaps it is better if you go home,’” Sciarelli recounted.
“OK, let’s go,” the mother said, her face drawn as she left the room.
Top Chef: Seth Caro and Malika Ameen quit show
On Wednesday night, two pastry chefs ejected themselves from the competition on “Top Chef: Just Desserts.”
For weeks now, Seth Caro has shown himself to be a volatile presence in the kitchen. He’s broken down in tears over a grapefruit shortage, fallen to pieces when a sorbet hasn’t frozen and, frankly, hasn’t seemed like the healthiest competitor.
On Wednesday, he took the crazy one step further — physically inducing an anxiety attack after being told he would not be allowed to make his own ice cream from scratch in this week’s Quickfire challenge.
After an awkward scene in front of guest judge Gale Gand, followed by a jittery scene in the stew room that saw him yelling at producers, the New York-based chef went into shock. Ambulances arrived, and he melted down — one last time.
Yes, Seth Caro was hauled away — physically removed from competing on “Just Desserts” by medical experts and producers.
By the end of the show, Chef Malika Ameen, who had just received a pretty sweet critique for her dessert, sacrificed herself. “I would, perhaps, like to ask to be eliminated today,” she said, interrupting Gale Gand, who was in the middle of rhapsodizing about her luscious saffron Panna cotta.
Cheryl Cole getting death threats after axing singer Gamu Nhengu from X-Factor
The threats have come on the heels of the elimination of 18-year-old singer Gamu Nhengu, who was cut from the ITV show last weekend despite becoming a huge hit with fans. Cole was advised to choose Treyc Cohen over Gamu as her “wildcard” in the upcoming X Factor finals.
Now Nhengu has been told that she must leave her modest home in Scotland and return to her homeland of Zimbabwe after her mother’s visa application was turned down. An anonymous phone message was made by someone who is upset with the ouster of Nhengu. The caller said that Cole will be “punched until she bleeds.”
The message also claimed she made the “biggest mistake” of her life by axing Nhengu. Another threatening message warns Cheryl that: “Every1 has a bullet for you.”
Cheryl’s even being rattled in written death threats. One signed by alias Supa Capone includes hate sentences like “You are a hater. You can’t sing to save your life. So to make urself happy you want to get rid off all the good singers you know will make you look shit. Nobody wants to buy ur album.”
Some X Factor fans believe Cole, 28, was urged to axe Gamu because she faces a battle to have her two-year visa renewed. Series producers deny that claim.
“Producers were aware that Gamu’s visa was due for renewal,” said an ITV spokesperson. “The reason for Gamu not going through to the final 12 has nothing to do with her visa being processed. The judges and their chosen helpers make the decision on which contestants they want to put through.”
Britain’s Scotland Yard Police is investigating the death threats.
Who watches this crap?? Pauly D getting spinoff show “Pauly’s Entourage”
The series will follow the Rhode Island native — whose real name is Paul Delvecchio — as he travels the country as a professional DJ. Road manager Big Mike, bodyguard Jerry, and childhood friend Jason come along for the ride.
“He started shooting in his hometown in Rhode Island on Thursday and by Saturday the entire production had moved to The Palms in Las Vegas. They’re looking to choose a deejay-related name and so far the working title is Pauly’s Entourage. They are having a blast shooting it and it’s expected to do really well,” an informant squeals.
Pauly’s Entourage is expected to premiere on MTV sometime next year. Paul recently wrapped production on the third season of Jersey Shore.
It looks like we are not getting rid of these people for a long, long time…
The Backelor’s Sarah Brice auctioning off her engagement ring on E-Bay
Reality TV love is real right? … No
Sarah Brice, who won the heart of “Bachelor” Charlie O’Connell during the show’s seventh season, is selling the engagement ring she received from her former suitor. The couple enjoyed a long-storied romance. Charlie chose Brice over Krisily Kennedy on the Bachelor season finale in 2005. Instead of proposing marriage, Charlie — an actor and brother of star Jerry O’Connell — asked only that Sarah take a chance at a relationship with him. The pair went strong before breaking up in 2007. They got back together the following year, but called it quits for keeps in April 2010.
“I think it was a mutual break-up. The thing is that we dated for five years … and were just arguing over the same things and stuff like that. And then eventually you’ve got to go your separate ways,” O’Connell said at the time.
In an unprecedented move, ABC producers allowed Sarah to keep her $20,000 diamond sparkler because she stayed with the actor for a minimum of two years.
According to In Touch Weekly, she’s auctioning off the ring on eBay with an opening bid of $5,000! It’s all a part of her bid to give “closure” to her romance with Chris.
“I need to move on, and looking at that ring wasn’t helping matters. It seemed like a bad omen to keep it. It’s a gorgeous ring, though, and someone will be very lucky to get it,” she tells the mag.