Sicko arrested for propositioning his 13-year-old daughter on facebook
A Pennsylvania man has been arrested and charged with sexually propositioning his estranged 13-year-old daughter on Facebook, officials said today.
The man, who lives in Lititz and had no contact with his daughter for 10 years, located her on Facebook and began sexually propositioning her, calling himself “Bad Daddy.”
The man proposed meeting the girl for sex and explained sex acts in graphic detail, telling her, “not many other fathers and daughters are this brave, so not many of them are so lucky to experience all these pleasures.”
The girl alerted her mother, who contacted the Ephrata Borough Police Department.
Agents from the Attorney General’s Child Predator Unit and Ephrata Police arrested the man when he arrived at a predetermined meeting location on Wednesday.
Agents seized a camera, tripod and an unopened box of condoms from his vehicle, along with a digital camera, camcorder, computers and data storage devices from his home.
The man is charged with one count of unlawful contact with a minor, a first-degree felony punishable by up to 20 years in prison and a $25,000 fine. He also is charged with one count of criminal attempted incest, a second-degree felony that carries a maximum 10-year prison term.
5 Years in jail and 1,000 lashes for boasting about sex on TV
A Saudi Arabian man who boasted about his sex life on a TV talk show has been jailed for five years, his lawyer says.
Mazen Abdul Jawad was also sentenced to 1,000 lashes by a Saudi court on charges relating to immoral behaviour. His lawyer says he will appeal.
The Saudi offices of LBC, the Lebanon-based Arabic channel which broadcast the show in July, were shut last month.
On the show, filmed in his Jeddah home, Abdul Jawad spoke about picking up women and displayed sex toys on camera.
Extra-marital sex is illegal in Saudi Arabia, one of the most conservative societies in the Arab world.
The 32-year-old father-of-four’s interview prompted around 200 complaints from Saudi viewers and calls for him to be punished.
Abdul Jawad later apologised, saying producers at the TV station had tricked him into some of his accounts.
Abdul Jawad’s lawyer, Sulaiman Jumaie, said three friends who appeared on the show with his client had been given two-year terms.
Mr Jumaie said the conviction was wrong because the men should have been tried in a court that specialised in media issues, not criminal cases.
“My client has been presented to the people as a scapegoat to cover up the real culprit LBC,” Mr Jumaie said in a statement obtained by AFP news agency.
Saudi Arabia uses a strict Islamic law code. People who break the rules face punishment – lashes or imprisonment – for drinking or non-marital sex.
Correspondents say the rules are flouted by locals as well as expatriates, but almost everyone keeps quiet about it and hopes they will not be found out.
Ryan Jenkins left love-professing suicide note
A reality show contestant charged in the gruesome slaying of his ex-model wife left a suicide note on his laptop that says he considered her the love of his life but thought she was cheating on him, a police spokesman said Monday.
The 1 1/2-page typed note, titled “Will and Testament,” was found on the hard drive of Ryan Jenkins’ laptop after the former VH1 contestant hung himself in a Canadian motel room, said Sgt. Bill Kohanek.
Jenkins, 32, also apologized to his family for causing trouble but made no mention of Jasmine Fiore’s slaying, Kohanek said.
“About half of the letter described how much he loved her, and in the same breath, he would talk about how frustrated she made him and that he felt very jealous about some of her relationships and that frustrated him immensely,” Kohanek said.
Fiore, 28, was found in a suitcase in a Buena Park trash bin early on Aug. 15. Her nose was broken, she was badly beaten and she was missing the last digit of all her fingers and her teeth _ presumably to hamper efforts to identify her.
Police ultimately learned her name by tracking the serial number on her breast implants, but not until Jenkins had a three-day head start on his escape.
Jenkins, who appeared on “Megan Wants a Millionaire,” fled for his native Canada 24 hours after Fiore’s body was found. The son of a prominent Calgary architect was found days later in an isolated motel in Hope, British Columbia, where he had committed suicide.
Kohanek says detectives believe the note was written Aug. 20, the day he checked into the motel and three days before his body was found.
Elizabeth Smart testifies about sex abuse during abduction
Elizabeth Smart delivered frank testimony in federal court today on the abuse she suffered at the hands of Brian David Mitchell during a 9-month abduction, describing how Mitchell used religion to justify repeatedly raping her.
Smart, 14 at the time, said Mitchell chained her leg to a tree at the campsite where she was held and raped her daily. When she resisted his advances, he would tell her: “The Lord says you have to do this, you have to experience the lowest form of humanity to experience the highest.”
Smart, now 21, testified in a trial to determine whether Mitchell is mentally fit to face federal kidnapping charges. Though Mitchell sang Mormon hymns constantly in court, Smart testified that he could turn off his religious ranting if it would get him what he wanted. Asked by prosecutors to describe Mitchell, Smart said, “evil, wicked, manipulative, sneaky, slimy, selfish, greedy.”
Killing Obama poll creator turns out to be a kid
After a chat with the young perp and the parents, the agency has decided not to press charges, a spokesman said. “This is something we classified as a mistake on the juvenile’s part.”
He wouldn’t reveal the juvenile’s name, age, or residence… I think they should, and then make a poll on whether or not he should be killed for making these kind of stupid stunts that costs the government (and us) a lot of money.
Teen cuts off dad’s hands over repeated abuse
A 17-year-old Taiwanese boy has been arrested for chopping off his father’s hands, allegedly to avenge years of physical abuse, a police official said Tuesday.
The boy cut through his father’s wrists with a knife while he was asleep at the family’s home in central Miaoli on Monday, the official said. The official was speaking on condition of anonymity, citing department policy.
The 37-year-old father, a divorced ironsmith, was in stable condition after doctors reattached his severed hands, the offcial said.
The father and son were identified only by their surname, Fan.
The police official said the boy admitted to cutting his father’s hands off and showed no remorse, complaining that he was beaten after refusing to get a job while attending school.
The Apple Daily newspaper quoted the boy as telling police that since his mother left home some 10 years before, his father had frequently beat him and even tossed a chair or other objects at him.
The boy said he bought a knife and planned to kill his father two days earlier after his father reprimanded him for refusing to work and denied him allowances, the report said.
The boy has been handed over to a juvenile court that will decide whether to file charges.
Polanski victim says she’s ‘over it’, tired of media coverage
The woman Roman Polanski had sex with when she was 13 never wants to hear about the case again.
“I have survived, indeed prevailed, against whatever harm Mr. Polanski may have caused me as a child,” Samantha Geimer, 45, said early this year after filing court papers to have the case thrown out. “I got over it a long time ago.”
The 45-year-old mother of three, who works as a bookkeeper in Hawaii, wants to stop reliving details of the sordid encounter every time Polanski is back in the headlines.
“True as they may be, the continued publication of those details causes harm to me, my beloved husband, my three children, and my mother,” she said. Polanski plied Geimer with champagne and a Quaalude before having sex with her during a photo shoot at Jack Nicholson’s house 31 years ago.
Woman tapes student’s beating death, police after suspects (video)
Chicago police are stepping up patrols today at a high school where a 16-year-old honor student’s gruesome beating death in a gang melee was captured on video.
Students scream in horror as Derrion Albert crumples to the ground and covers his head in vain as he’s repeatedly pummeled with wooden planks in the video shot by a female student. Police are questioning suspects in the tape, which was turned over by the student to police and the local Fox news station.
Witnesses said Albert was attacked as he came to the aid of a victim near Fenger High School. The disturbing video “hurt to watch,” said his aunt. But his family is hopeful the tape will nail the culprits in Derrion’s death. Derrion’s grandfather was unable to view the video. “The graphics are too strong for me,” he told the Chicago Tribune. “God bless whoever took that video. It did and said it all.”
Warning, the video is very graphic…
More on this story at the Chicago Tribune