So, Zsa Zsa Gabor came out of hiding today, she’s still alive
93 year-old Zsa Zsa Gabor -the original Paris Hilton- made a rare public appearance in Beverly Hills yesterday – thought to be her first in almost two years.
She cut an incredibly frail figure as she was ushered around in a wheelchair by her husband, Prince Frederic von Anhalt.
But there were signs of her flamboyant flair – her outfit was trimmed with a fire engine red scarf and oversized glasses.
The star of 1950s film Moulin Rouge and Queen of Outer Space has been in virtual seclusion since suffering a stroke in 2005.
However, while she has step away from the spotlight she once desperately craved, she looks set to be the centre of attention yet again.
She now faces the prospect of being California’s next first lady after Von Anhalt announced his own independent campaign to succeed Arnold Schwarzenegger as governor.
Zsa Zsa was also famous for bitch-slapping a cop and her funny quotes, here are some of my favorites:
– I know nothing about sex, because I was always married.
– He taught me housekeeping; when I divorce I keep the house.
– How many husbands have I had? You mean apart from my own?
– Getting divorced just because you don’t love a man is almost as silly as getting married just because you do.
– You never really know a man until you have divorced him.